Warehouse Operators are responsible for a variety of tasks based on the current operational focus. These tasks will be centered on receiving, replenishment, and orderfill activities based on current needs, and may include: Ensuring product is in the correct locations, at the correct quantities, and at the correct time to support the Order-fill pick process; Loading outbound trailers in a timely, accurate, and quality manner; Processing incoming product using RF and AS/400 Terminal applications and palletize product to appropriate racking. Accurately picking stores’ orders onto pallets or racks for shipment to the stores, while maintaining accuracy and productivity expectations. They are responsible for maintaining a clean work environment, and assisting in all areas of the warehouse operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving, stocking, replenishing, picking, consolidating, locating, and loading products both physically and systematically based on operational focus
- Minimize damage to products
- Ensure proper placement of labels, paperwork, and forms
- Accurately and legibly complete daily productivity logs, load plans, and other forms as required
- Maintain active and reserve locations in assigned areas
- General housekeeping
- Reach truck lift, forklift, stock-picker, and double-jack certification
- Excellent reach truck list operating skills
- Other tasks as assigned
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.