The Business Operations Support department works closely with various business channels including Harmon Face Values, Logistics and eCommerce. This department is responsible for reporting and identifying key drivers of trends as related to major business performance indicators including; but not limited to, sales, coupon usage, store & warehouse payroll, COGS components and warehouse productivity. The ultimate objective is to provide actionable recommendations to upper management to improve productivity and drive the business' bottom line profitability.
This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing and reporting financial and operational information to the Finance, Store Operations and Buying Departments. This person will monitor the budget versus actual each month for areas such as sales, coupons, payroll, promotional funding collected and profitability.
1. Create and distribute weekly and monthly reports to various levels of management.
2. Assist in running month close reporting for Accounting.
3. Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for the Harmon and Bed Bath & Beyond e-Commerce business lines.
4. Individual will monitor and analyze the performance of actual results versus prior year and budget.
5. Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.