At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
Legal Notice Processing Group – serves as the point of contact for direct execution requests regarding curative title matters in instances where title has been incorrectly vested; and it will not allow a servicer to service the loan in accordance with transaction documents.
• Reviews and responds to requests related to title and assignment defects.
• Reads, interprets, and researches correspondence and legal documents.
• Fields inquiries from servicers, customers, and other interested parties.
• Draft correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials. Researches and retrieves information from public and private records in accordance with applicable state and federal laws governing access to these records.
• Maintains document control, and tracking of all incoming requests.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
- Corporate trust experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with MBS roles and responsibilities (e.g., Master Servicer, Trustee and Custodian)
- Familiarity with real property title and assignment concepts.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.