Job Description Duties/Responsibilities:
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Cards & Retail Services team helps customers achieve their financial dreams by providing a variety of products across the credit spectrum. We deliver industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo. Our customers all have unique goals and dreams - whether preparing for a home improvement project, shopping for a new sofa or kitchen table or meeting healthcare and dental needs. Others just want a financial tool that allows them to make everyday purchases while earning rewards. Our team works together with groups across the company, including the bankers in our 6,200 banking stores, to provide financing in the form of general-purpose cards, co-branded cards and private-label and industry cards. Our team is 6,700 strong, working in communities across the nation, and focused on doing our very best to help our customers succeed financially.
Our Retail Services team partners with retail merchants to issue private label credit cards to consumers for use at their branch. It's one of the largest entry points for new households into Wells Fargo.The Research Remediation Representative 3 responds independently to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
• Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action
• Conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues
• Processing complex transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions)
• Researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries
• Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly
• Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance
• Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures
• Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed
• Reviews data and reports trends to management
Duties may also include:
• Account maintenance
• Report generation
• Project work and work direction Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in financial services products in one or a combination of the following: disputes, claims resolution, or fraud resolution
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Experience resolving billing disputes or escalated issues with customers
- Wells Fargo Retail Services experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.