At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Research Remediation Representative 2 position in Wells Fargo Auto is responsible for providing daily operational support to the Document Management Team. Responds, with some guidance from senior partners, to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services. Resolving issues and escalating unresolved or unusual issues as needed to senior staff members or management for guidance and resolution; providing excellent customer service at all points of customer contact internally and externally.
Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action. Conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions). Researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries. Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly. Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance.
Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures. Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed. Reviews data and reports trends to management. Duties may also include: account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction.
Department hours are Monday thru Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Hours and days may change based on business need.
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong data entry and attention to detail skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.