At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts. This position is within the CCS Servicing & Collections Executive Office supporting line of business phone escalations and written correspondence complaints. The products supported will include: Retail Services, Dillard’s, PL&L, Credit Card and Financial Card.
Duties will include:
• Thoroughly locate a customer’s account in various systems and follow internal procedures for tracking and assigning complaints
• Demonstrate superior customer service skills when speaking to customers, third parties or attorney’s when acknowledging and resolving verbal complaints
• Demonstrating independent critical thinking skills when locating customer demographics
• Working independently and demonstrating success in high production and quality scores
• Exhibiting business knowledge by understanding policies and having experience in the origination and servicing system of records for CCS accounts
• Building and maintaining relationships with business partners
Work Schedule : Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Training Schedule : 8:00 - 4:30pm
- 2+ years of experience in financial services products in one or a combination of the following: disputes, claims resolution, or fraud resolution
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work with a customer service focus
• Experience in Retail Services, EFS, Dillard’s, PL&L, Credit Card or Financial Cards products
• Experience using ECAR and FDR
• Ability to work effectively in an environment where flexibility and adaptability are important around policy and procedure changes
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.