Customer Service Specialist/ Reservationist
Like helping others?
Take pride in knowing your work improves someone else’s day?
If so, First Transit wants you! First Transit in Roseville is currently looking for a caring and compassionate individual to schedule rides for our clients. We provide Metro Mobility services to individuals with a disability or health concern. First Transit is the 2nd largest passenger transportation company in the Twin Cities. We are a big company, with a local approach.
Because we value our employees’ hard work we offer:
- Flexible schedule working only 3.5 - 4 days a week (still Full Time!)
- Attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Possibility of Overtime
- Independent working environment
- Hours of Operation 6am-5pm – NO Night shifts
As a Reservationist you will:
- Respond to phone inquiries – questions and concerns regarding customer trips
- Schedule customer trips
- Liaison between clients and First Transit in resolving customer service issues
- Provide excellent and caring customer service when speaking with clients in fluent English
- Pay attention to detail to ensure data entry accuracy
- Effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Be computer literate, with ability to learn new programs
- 19 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Subject to pre-employment background and drug tests
- Sit in an office environment talking on a phone during shift
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to work this shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 7am-5pm
Get the process started today and apply today!
Contact us with questions: 612-276-5758 or email email@example.com
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.