Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Do you need to be needed? Are you searching for a rewarding and enriching job opportunity? If so, then we have the perfect job for you. We are looking for Resident Assistants for our outstanding assisted living community where you can make a profound difference by offering simple, daily living assistance.
Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, and who thrives in a senior living environment, then we would like to hear from you.
The Resident Assistant we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated knowledge of caregiving in a senior living community. The RA provides hands-on assistance with the daily care needs of the residents including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. Additionally, the RA is responsible for routinely monitoring the resident’s comfort and responding to periodic needs.
We are looking for a Resident Assistant with previous experience in a senior living setting, including, but not limited to:
- The completion of the daily shift report and communicating directly to the next shift any urgent needs
- Daily documentation in resident records to include completion of task sheets and NSP
- The ability to manage assigned tasks within the scheduled shift
- Proficiency meeting the physical and emotional needs of the resident
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Resident Assistant role for an Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community
Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.