Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking an experienced Residential Coordinator to carry out and maintain a high-quality program in our homes, our personalized supports, and supported employment. This individual is responsible for managing the Staffing Coordinators and Program Managers and should be confident in utilizing creative means when determining the best training methods, assistance, and supports for our individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferably working with individuals with disabilities.
- 1+ year of experience in a Supervisory role.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations and a commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Manage Program Manager(s) and Staffing Coordinator(s).
- Responsible for new program development, which includes setting up new homes, state paperwork, and overseeing the transition for our consumers.
- Proactively involved in the hiring process, staff evaluations, employee relations, and scheduling staff trainings and conferences, as well as the documentation required for any of the assigned duties.
- Track and report house and vehicle related maintenance and expenses to Regional and National offices.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and Individual Plan (IP) documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Complete and track required medical documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the health and medical needs of individuals are being met and appropriate medical follow-up is being done.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff, as needed.
- On-Call 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community, and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-CH@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer