Residential Counselor Team Lead
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAWeymouth
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative delivers rehabilitation, behavioral, and supported living
services that help individuals, with acquired brain injury or other
neurologically related conditions, achieve greater independence in the
We have Residential Counselor - Team Lead positions available in our brand new locations of Weymouth and Stoughton!Description
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injuries. As a Team Lead with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people.
For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization.
NeuroRestorative is seeking Team Lead - Residential Counselor to provide leadership and supervision to our Residential Counselors in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
We need an evening shift Team Lead for our Stoughton group home and a day shift Team Lead for our Weymouth group home.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may substitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.