Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Residential Program Specialist in Allentown, PA to supervise Program Specialist(s) and Staffing Coordinator(s) and help to create, implement, and coordinate all aspects of new fund development. This role helps determine the best training methods, assistance, and supports for an individual.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in Home Community Based Service or related field.
- 2+ years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations and a commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Complete staff evaluations.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget and overtime.
- Monitor and schedule required staff training's, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in Circle(s) of Support for personal future planning.
- Monitor and schedule house and vehicle maintenance.
- Oversee the maintaining and monitoring of individual finances by CSS Manager.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- Ensure consistent service delivery that connects work, home, and recreational needs.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Responsible for covering shifts, as necessary.
- On-Call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-LHAllentown@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer