Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Respite Care Provider to provide emotional, physical, and recreational care and support for our individuals with disabilities.
- 2+ years of experience working with IDD population
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, Etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Plans and implements goal-based activities for the individuals supervised
- Completes paperwork, including individual support plans, individual progress notes, and time sheets
- Case management duties, including contacts with internal and external workers and family and coordination of services
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer