Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for an Administrative Assistant who is an effective communicator and will assist the Management Team with the proper flow of all office administrative duties.
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities would include:
• Entering invoices
• Understanding and adhering to cash handling procedures
• Verifying clock in/out times as well as tips claimed
• Assisting with communication to our vendors
• Keeping personnel files in compliance with Texas Roadhouse policies
• Answering phones, emails, and faxes as needed
If you think you would be a legendary Administrative Assistant, apply at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.