Manage all restaurant operations to include staff supervision, guest service, training and administrative duties. Provide oversight of dining room, kitchen, bar, auxiliary service areas, day tours and special functions.
- Responsible for front of the house service flow among all assigned unit operations.
- Participates in the training of all new and promoted front-of-house employees.
- Assists in scheduling front of the house employees while maintaining labor costs within plan.
- Maintain an effective program with all day tours, special events, and special guest requests according to instructions from Sales Department and Restaurant Manager.
- Interacts with guest concerns, requests and suggestions.
- Performs administrative and payroll duties.
- Participates with monthly inventory.
- Helps achieve and maintain highest possible scores on health inspections, NPS concession inspections and guest comment cards.
- Checks side work completion prior to opening and before closing.
- Administer corrective action as necessary consulting/communicating with Restaurant Manager or Food & Beverage Executive Management as necessary. Ensure that Human Resources management approves any discharges.
- Ensure that assigned staff is adhering to risk management procedures, including wearing personal protective equipment, MSDS location and comprehension, ergonomics and slip and fall.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years supervisory experience in Food & Beverage front-of-house operations.
- Ability to supervise others, especially front of the house and/or entry level employees.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with POS systems, Word and computerized spreadsheets helpful.
- Basic budget knowledge.
- Customer service experience in high volume food & beverage operations.
- Cash Handling experience.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.