We are looking for a General Manager who brings their passion for great food, teamwork and culinary experience to join our team of award winning chefs and dining management talent. We are looking for strong hospitality experience and a proven track record of success that will help drive our innovative Signature Menu Dining Programs which include from scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations. We offer a great work environment, excellent quality of life with alternate weekends off, competitive compensation package, career growth and a solid team who delivers an exceptional dining experience to our residents.
We have a job opening for a General Manager of Dining Services for Eagle’s Trace, located in west Houston, Texas. Our community offers multiple venues to include Eagle’s Roost Cafe, The Garden Room Restaurant, Stetson’s Restaurant, Oleander Lounge, and Lafitte’s Pub. This individual will directly manage two dining venues including meal service/Front of House and culinary/Back of House program (menu development, preparation, service, delivery and financial) and supports the hospitality program. This person will be responsible for the overall supervision and efficiency of culinary, utility staff and service associates (including training, evaluating and disciplining).
What we offer:
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Paid Time Off and Sick/Personal Leave accruals
- Great working hours (no early mornings or late nights!)
- A growing community and company with advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years food service management experience required, including production, service, and sanitation.
- College Degree in Restaurant Management or Hospitality preferred