It’s our 60th Anniversary at Village Inn! Come be part of the heritage that has helped us grow from one location in 1958 to over 200 locations today. Our restaurants make a simple pledge to our team members. We want you to experience a sense of Community, Appreciation and Purpose so that you can make every guest feel like a regular. Find your Purpose by joining our team as a Manager.
We are seeking Experienced Restaurant Leadership talent to add to our teams. Our Leaders personally embrace and recognize Team Members for our company’s Vision, Values, and Culture:
- Accountability for Results
- Relentless Improvement
- Passion to Serve
- Integrity in All Actions
- Respect for Each Individual
- Embrace Change
We offer an 8-week comprehensive hands-on training program for all new managers so that you are set up for success. We offer competitive starting pay and an excellent benefits package that starts on the 1st of the month after your start date. Our excellent training program, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities, and great workplace make us the best choice for the best managers.
Why you will LOVE working for us:
- A great work environment based on connections with guests, Team Members and our communities
- An 8-week investment in your training and development – pairing you with a certified training General Manager so that you’re set up for success! Our MIT training is hands-on in a Certified Training Restaurant and encompasses Front of the House, Back of the House, and Management Operations.
- Medical coverage – 3 tiers of coverage options
- Dental Coverage – 2 levels of coverage that will keep the most important part of your uniform – your smile – in tip top shape
- 401(k) Program – with company match! (That’s FREE money!)
- Short/Long Term Disability at no cost to the Manager
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Great work/life balance!
- Referral Bonus Program & benefits for part time Team Members – key tools in finding and retaining top talent!
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of current restaurant management or general management experience in a fast casual, family, or casual dining environment
- Can effectively manage Food Cost, Labor Cost and other restaurant metrics
- Excellent Hands On, Inspiring Leadership style
- Ability to lead a team in a fun and engaging environment
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Guest First Mentality
If you’re looking to make a career change to a great company that offers all of this, plus opportunities for advancement, apply today!
Village Inn is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Keywords - GM, General Manager, AGM, Assistant General Manager, RM, Management, Fast Track GM, Family Dining GM, Casual Dining GM, General Management, Restaurnat GM, VI, VillageInn, Village Inn