SUMMARY: Assists in the overall supervision of all aspects of meal time service and the overall efficiency of the dining room and sanitation operations. (Including training, evaluating and disciplining).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated experience in full service dining environment. Ability to complete duties in a fast paced restaurant/dining room while performing multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting regulatory requirements.
• Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to organize and set-up assigned area in a timely manner prior to meal service, and complete service for all assigned meal periods.
• Knowledge and demonstrated practice of safe food handling.
• Knowledge and demonstrated practice of maintaining a clean and sanitary work area. Completes cleaning assignments.
• Effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise.
• Ability to effectively utilize designated computer systems.
• Employee will be required to work weekends and