Assistant Store Manager
Get to Know Us:
Let’s Talk Mobile(LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a top third-party retailer forXfinity, the largest cable and services provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
At LTM, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes LTM a funand rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated, and integrityis the core of who we are at LTM.
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast’s products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) is responsible for delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for customers. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who values teamwork and coaching. The ASM in partnership with the SM, is responsible for delivering a world class customer and employee experience, achieving sales goals, and running an operationally sound business.
- Proactively coaches and develops Store team to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring the timeliness and compliance with store, channel, and company requirements.
- Ensures all customer facing technology is functional to optimize sales opportunities, Store, and employee experiences.
- Coaches team members on how to position all XFINITY products with customers.
- Works closely with the Store Manager to ensure appropriate staffing levels and efficient scheduling.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity, and NPS.
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach, and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team member questions.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region stakeholders including the Operations Manager.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- 2+ years retail experience with an established track record of exceeding and/or achieving sales and service results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Has a strong work history that demonstrates a passion for world class sales and service, innovation, personal and team development. Demonstrates sales excellence and competent leadership.
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.