Perform all types of retail functions including, cashiering, customer service, stocking, cleaning and sales floor.Responsibilities
- Assist customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Be aware of product locations, sizes, prices and other information, which will assist the customer.
- Operate POS system maintaining accurate entries, charges, change, and deposits.
- Responsible for issued bank including change orders and security of the bank.
- Handle store security issues as directed by store management.
- Complete assigned job board on daily basis.
- Assist other store sales clerks as directed.
- Adhere to all safety and risk management policies while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one year previous cashiering experience.
- Ability to properly handle and secure cash and credit cards.
- Public contact skills with the willingness to courteously interact with a broad cross-section of customers.
- Previous retail experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.