Retail Execution Manager-Consumer Electronics
- Leads, coaches, guides, advises, mentors, recruits, develops, manages and schedules a remote team of part-time merchandising representatives that drive sales, increase brand awareness, and influence market share and mind-share for the client in numerous retail environments
- Serves as the primary, dedicated, expert for each team member’s successful performance in client service and service order execution
- Acts as liaison between representatives, management, and clients by overseeing day-to-day activities with deliverables, promotions, and other processes or assignments
- Complies with Company policies and procedures with all representatives and regions/markets
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values
- Exhibits exceptional skills in business relationships, analysis, accountability, recruiting, systems processes, time management and leadership
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required
- Minimum two years’ management experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Minimum three years in retail, merchandising, and consumer electronics required
- Account/Client Management experience desirable
- Understanding of retail field programs with shared and/or dedicated resources
- Excellent communication skills required
- Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MapPoint) proficiency
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies, e.g., Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Hangouts, etc
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.