Maintain the integrity of inventory at the Retail Distribution Center by performing all processes of Inventory Control.
- Responsible for all phases of inventory control, using a computer based inventory system, including purchase orders, correction of invoices, receipt of goods, warehousing and the distribution of merchandise.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by utilizing stock reports and physical counts at both the Distribution Center and stores and reconciling system discrepancies.
- Responsible for the accuracy of receiving memos and invoices, which are then forwarded to the accounting department for payment.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of incoming merchandise style numbers to avoid duplication.
- Works closely with Buyers, store managers, vendors and the Retail Distribution Center staff to facilitate the proper flow of merchandise to the retail stores.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding retail inventory and pricing.
- Work other positions in the Distribution Center, including online store as directed by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Maintain filing system for vendor catalogs and prices.
- Verify that Vending orders match the Coke invoices; approve and send to accounting for payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Data entry experience, preferably in a warehouse, or inventory control type setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of and ability to use all office equipment including the retail RAYMARK brand POS computer system.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with store management, vendors and buyers.
- Ability to handle confidential material and information.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.