Scrubs & Beyond is looking for a Retail Merchandise Processing Clerk at the Corporate Office in St. Louis, Missouri!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Job Description Summary
This position will be responsible for the fulfillment of all special orders. Responsibilities include all elements of fulfillment activities such as receiving in PO’s to the computer, directing items to embroidery, match orders coming back from embroidery, making appropriate transactions in the computer to track orders in process, and shipping individual orders through UPS software.
Essential Job Duties:
- Receive and reconcile inbound merchandise in the receiving system.
- Adhere to warehouse safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Open boxes using box cutters and sort incoming shipments
- Ship individual orders to the customer and maintain transactions in the software system
- Keep area organized for ease of matching process
- Pick and pack individual orders
- Key orders into WMS system
- Utilize the computer to receive merchandise and send emails.
- Ship merchandise to stores, facilities, and end users as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be willing to assist in other departments as the need arises to keep a smooth flow of orders
- Assist in counting of physical inventory at year end
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness.
- Back up embroidery opperator
To execute the job duties of a Shipping/Receiving Clerk you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to work under stress
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.