Retail Merchandising Specialist
- Responsible for presenting a professional image of Premium Retail Services and our clients to retail personnel
- Review assignments upon receipt to be prepared prior to service start date
- Develop relationships with the store management and personnel
- Complete all reporting on time, attend required conference calls and training programs
- Check work assignments daily in QTRAX (Premium’s software platform)
- Complete work as assigned by Retail Market Manager
- Ensure on time compliance on all programs
- Place approved signage and POP, as needed
- Identify additional opportunities to help demonstrate a strong return on investment for store and client
- Lead resets and team projects
- Ensure store area is left neat and clean before leaving
- Resolve any issues for our clients and retailers
- Correct out of stock issues
- Work directly with retail store management and associates to schedule and ensure manager on duty is aware of activities being performed in their locations
- Keep the Retail Market Manager aware of any issues or successes within their assigned area
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year merchandising and/or assisted sales or training in a retail environment preferred
- Ability to read and utilize planograms independently
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Review and have access to all required paperwork (electronic or printed) and must be willing to transport required materials (POP) to service locations
- Have access to a smartphone or tablet for communication, to report and upload photos online from the store on same day of service
- Must have Internet access for daily web-based reporting and email communications
- Willing to complete resets on own or in a team atmosphere
- Ability to complete audits, resets, product merchandising and training for all client products including but not limited to consumer electronics, toys, health and beauty, tobacco, alcohol, and office products in various formats such as mass merchants, medical facilities, convenience stores, grocery stores and other retailers
- Demonstrate project completion in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to a work schedule that may include weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation to support multiple service locations throughout assigned area
- Present a professional appearance that includes good grooming and clean, pressed clothing. Preferred dress code consists of “Docker” style pants, collared shirt and closed toe shoes (no tennis shoes)
- Must wear a company-issued name badge/lanyard at all times while working for Premium Retail Services
- Complete and pass all required certiﬁcation tests
- Report all work accurately on same day of service
- Communicate with pictures, critical noteworthy information, and opportunities
- Communicate through email and QTRAX as needed to ensure all critical, time-sensitive information is reported
- Reporting will be monitored and evaluated periodically to determine compliance and effectiveness
- Must utilize mobile check in and check out features at every retailer
- Confident in the ability to consistently take clear and accurate photos of all completed work
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Click here to join our Talent Community now!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES