DescriptionThe Retail Pharmacy Lead compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. The Retail Pharmacy Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Retail Pharmacy Lead prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals. Directly interacts with the patients. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- License Pharmacist license in the state of Florida
- 2+ years of pharmacy management experience
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in the appropriate state
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Retail pharmacy experience as a Pharmacist
Scheduled Weekly Hours40