Tracking Code 1908-876 Job Description
You’re hard-working, self-motivated and looking for a company who will appreciate your dedication. You enjoy helping others and get along easily with many different types of personalities. You thrive in an environment that empowers you to take ownership of everything you do.
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
We’re seeking a Key Holder Retail Sales Associate II for our Woodbury, MN store location:
You’ll play a critical role in maintaining our brand reputation and store success. You’ll build strong relationships with each of our customers through your friendly service and product expertise. You’ll also have the added authority of handling store opening and closing procedures.
Gain invaluable career skills:
Through a combination of company training and on-the-job experience, you’ll gain important professional skills that will help you succeed throughout your career, including communications, business, sales, customer service, and leadership capabilities.
- Hourly base pay plus bonus: Your earning potential is limited only by your ability to drive sales!
- Flexible scheduling: This is a Full Time role. MUST WORK WEEKENDS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll provide friendly, expert service to our customers, based upon our Non-Negotiable Customer Service Standards.
- You’ll ask insightful questions to understand your customers’ needs; assist them in locating the best solutions; answer their product and service questions; and process all forms of transactions, including payment, returns and more via our POS system.
Key Holder Opening/Closing Responsibilities:
- You will be given keys to the store and codes to disarm and activate the store alarm system. You’ll have safe access to prepare the store for the business day and to complete closing procedures.
- If opening the store, you may be required to complete any maintenance tasks needed; take deposits to the bank prior to opening; and get change.
- If closing the store, you’ll complete all settlements for the day’s business, including credit card reconciliation, closing reporting, and preparing the bank deposit. You’ll ensure any needed store maintenance is completed, including removing trash, straightening racks and other general tasks.
- You’ll also handle other store responsibilities, as needed, including: marking sale/clearance prices; preparing displays; and basic cleaning.
- Basic Windows system computer literacy: training on internal POS will be provided.
- Friendly, energetic and self-managed personality.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts.
- Completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
- Must be 18 or over with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Retail sales or related experience preferred.
- Average 1 year tenure in previous jobs. (Qualified students are exempt from this requirement.)
*** $13.00 - $13.50 / hr plus bonus potential ***
UA Brands offers comprehensive benefits such as 401(k), FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, Referral and Discount programs, as well as several additional discounts through providers. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
Woodbury, MN 55125
Job Location Woodbury, Minnesota, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Salary 13.00 - 13.50 USD