Retail Sales Associate
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
UA Brands / Uniform Advantage is seeking a Part-Time Key Holder Retail Sales Associate II for our Goodlettsville, TN store location (see below for location details):
You’ll play a critical role in maintaining our brand reputation and store success. You’ll build strong relationships with each of our customers through your friendly service and product expertise. You’ll also have the added authority of handling store opening and closing procedures. This is a part time role.
- Hourly base pay plus bonus: Your earning potential is limited only by your ability to drive sales!
- Flexible scheduling: This is a part-time role. Afternoon shift (2pm-8:30pm). Up to 25 hours available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll provide friendly, expert service to our customers; You’ll ask insightful questions to understand your customers’ needs; assist them in locating the best solutions; answer their product and service questions; and process all forms of transactions as a cashier, including payment, returns and more via our POS system.
Key Holder Opening/Closing Responsibilities:
- You will be given keys to the store and codes to disarm and activate the store alarm system. You’ll have safe access to prepare the store for the business day and to complete closing procedures.
- If opening the store, you may be required to complete any maintenance tasks needed; take deposits to the bank prior to opening; and get change.
- If closing the store, you’ll complete all settlements for the day’s business, including credit card reconciliation, closing reporting, and preparing the bank deposit. You’ll ensure any needed store maintenance is completed, including removing trash, straightening racks and other general tasks.
- You’ll also handle other store responsibilities, as needed, including: marking sale/clearance prices; preparing displays; and basic cleaning.
- Basic Windows system computer literacy: training as a cashier on internal POS will be provided.
- Friendly, energetic and self-managed personality.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts.
- Completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
- Monday through Friday no later than 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Open availability on Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be 18 or over with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Average 1 year tenure in previous jobs. (Qualified students are exempt from this requirement.)
*** $10.00 - $10.50 ***
Click here to see what our employees say about working for our UA divisions!
Uniform Advantage will provide all employee uniforms and shoes at no cost to the employee. Employees are also eligible to receive discounts on our products. UA Brands offers comprehensive benefits such as 401(k), FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, Referral and Discount programs, as well as several additional discounts through providers. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 1-2 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
(Rivergate Plaza Across from Macy's, Next to Bailey's Bar and Grill)
790 Rivergate Pkwy.
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Mon-Sat 9-8 • Sun 12-5
Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States