No need to wait for the event - hiring is ongoing! We encourage you to complete your application and assessment ASAP so we can expedite you through the hiring process.
AT&T IS HIRING FULL TIME RETAIL SALES CONSULTANTS
Join our retail team in the Nashua and Salem, NH areas
Are you a People Person?
Then you’re an AT&T Person!
Join us at our Exclusive Retail Hiring Event to learn about
AT&T’s exciting career opportunities and interview with Hiring Managers!
Please join us Monday Aug 27, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at:
AT&T Retail Store:
296 DANIEL WEBSTER HIGHWAY
NASHUA, NH 03060
This is your opportunity to:
Learn more about our careers on the spot
Potentially interview on the spot
Update your status Joining #LifeatATT on the spot
***If you would like to interview on-site, you must complete the application and assessment process prior to the event.***
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options including DIRECTV & DIRECTV NOW.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.