Title Retail Sales PT 24hrs, 11am to 7:30pm any day, END OF THE ROAD EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Retail Sales Associate's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers with a smile and make them feel welcome; offer to assist them.
- Be knowledgeable of our products and pricing.
- Use sales techniques to drive sales to meet daily goals.
- Be exact or highly accurate when handling cash, checks and credit cards.
- Verify and balance cash drawer.
- Accurately produce reports and other departmental documents as assigned.
- Receive and price and stock merchandise using store procedures and standards.
- Keep the store (floors, fixtures) and the merchandise clean and organized.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have demonstrable sales skills and have excellent math skills
- Ability to work with money, credit cards and cash receipts.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Competitive wage and commission potential
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Local Candidates Only
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.