Retail Security Officer
We are a high volume, energetic store looking for Retail Security Officer. Our Security Officers are the first person our guest interacts with and we are looking for outgoing and energetic individuals to join our team! Some of the responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- Loss prevention
- Observe and report any safety/security concerns
- Maintaining a safe environment for guests and associates
- Ability to answer general concerns or questions in a high volume environment
- Ability to remain calm and collected in all scenarios
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift items when needed (less than 50 lbs)
- We are looking for individuals who have at least 1year retail security guard experience in New York City
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Open and flexible availability
- Reliable and consistent
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- High attention span
High School Diploma or more required
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.