Location: Department #797 Outbased Green Bay / Appleton , WI 54302 / 54915
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc. operates Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, and Kwik Trip Express Stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa with over 22,000 co-workers company wide. Join our team as a Retail Service Technician II where you would be responsible for various inspections and preventive and corrective maintenance on Kwik Trip’s store facilities and equipment. This includes, but is not limited to all small appliances, HVAC-R equipment, carwashes, security equipment, and all petroleum related equipment. All inspections must be completed and documented in accordance to state and federal guidelines. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Trouble shoot, analyze, and repair problems related to equipment as required
- Recommend modifications and replacement of equipment
- Inspect all fuel equipment and accurately document inspection results per state and federal requirements
- Communicate any site issues via the Store Engineering Service Desk for work orders to be issued
- Trouble shoot problems and resolve non-routine maintenance and repair issues on all equipment
- Create records of planned and completed maintenance.
Qualifications: Candidates must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.; minimum 1 year of similar work experience; ability to read and comprehend state and federal regulations; knowledge of safety procedures for Kwik Trip, Inc. to provide a safe environment for customers and co-workers; basic knowledge of small appliances, HVAC-R, car wash, security equipment, petroleum, and electrical circuits. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to implement and execute plans
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details and effectively work independently without supervision
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience using Maximo software or the ability to learn Maximo
- 40-hour HAZ WOPER training or the ability to complete training
Valid driver’s license and a good driving record; currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Class “B” fuel owner/operator license and corresponding certificates. Candidate must currently reside or be willing to relocate to the Appleton/Green Bay, WI area.
Physical requirements: frequently stand/walk up to 8+ hours; lift up to 75 pounds; bend/squat/twist and stoop/kneel/crouch frequently; grasp/pinch/grip frequently; work in a variety of weather temperatures/conditions.
Work Schedule: 40-50 hours per week. Typically Monday through Friday daytime hours; however, you will have on call responsibilities including evening and weekend shifts as needed, as well as regular overnight stays.
- 40% profit sharing
- Company provided vehicle and tools
- Get paid form your door to your door
- Paid sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Footwear allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Personal Protective Equipment supplied
- Effective support network
- Bonus program
- Extra compensation for on call responsibilities
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Customer Service; Energy, Oil & Gas; Engineering; Installation - Maint - Repair; Retail; Skilled Labor - Trades; Strategy - Planning