Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
Wells Fargo Bank is the premier provider of Corporate Trust Services. We are currently seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill a Reverse Engineering Consultant 1 position in the Corporate Trust Services Group. The group is responsible for new deal development and change management of cash flow modeling across a variety of asset classes (Domestic and International RMBS, CMBS, and CLO; State and Local Municipal housing agencies; Municipal & Corporate Debt; Lease; ABS Student Loans). These tools are built in compliance with legal documents and assist the deal teams in performing monthly bond payment & tax calculations. The new deal development and change management process is a key risk and quality control function and is instrumental in improving efficiency and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain cash flow models of limited complexity in a variety of applications (Intex, Access, Excel, etc.)
• Understand, interpret, and analyze legal documents on a variety of asset classes
• Participate in the change management process of cash flow models for requested enhancements
• Work with internal/external clients and provide support to the bond payment and tax teams by troubleshooting and problem solving requests in a timely manner
• May identify and communicate processing issues and escalate for resolution.
• Propose recommendations for automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes
• Follow departmental procedures, policies, and controls in order to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and minimize risk
• Participate in projects, including assisting systems support groups with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of mortgage finance experience, securitization modeling experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Four year degree in Finance, Math, Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- Masters or other graduate level work in an analytical discipline
- Proficient/expert in Access, Excel, and VBA
- Experience with Intex modeling language, Intex Dealmaker, Intex Calc
- Knowledge of one or more of the following asset classes: Domestic and International RMBS, CMBS, and CLO; State and Local Municipal Housing Agencies; Municipal & Corporate Debt; Lease; ABS Student Loans
- Strong grasp of securitized product deal structures and bond payment calculations
- Knowledge of REMIC tax is a plus
- Experience with securities legal documents such as Trust Agreements, Indentures, Prospective Supplements, Pooling and Servicing Agreements, and Private Placement Memorandums
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.