BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Reverse Logistics Coordinator
The responsibility of the Reverse Logistics Coordinator is to perform operational functions for reverse logistics. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the receiving, reconciling and shipping club vendor returns Communicate with Home Office and vendors relating to timely and accurate movement of freight from selling clubs to vendors
- Coordinate carrier scheduling for timely return of freight to vendors
- Systemic control of all products through the use of the inventory management system. Report transactions, issues, and problems to lead and/or manager to ensure 100% transaction accuracy both physically and systemically
- Willing to work in all areas of the warehouse as workload dictates
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs without assistance
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs without assistance. Ability to life up to 50 lbs with assistance Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hour per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting, pulling, carrying for up to 8 hours per day
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.