DescriptionThe Risk Adjustment Representative 3 schedules appointments and visits for Risk Adjustment Representative 2. Risk Adjustment Representative 2 scan medical records into a secure system and the records are reviewed by Humana's Coding staff.
Schedule appointments and visits to physician offices for Risk Adjustment Representative 2, in efficient manner to meet all deadlines. Also, will work on special projects, as assigned. Utilize systems to look up medical records, chart retrieval, and unassigned sites for Risk Adjustment Representative 2.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of technical experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skill
- Ability to travel locally to assist Medical Record Retrieval Specialists if needed
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office XP products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge and experience in health care environment/managed care
Scheduled Weekly Hours40