DescriptionThe Risk Adjustment Representative 2 travels to provider offices within the region and scans medical records into a secure system. The records are reviewed by Humana's Coding staff.
• Travel up to 100% of the time, and will consist of driving to locations close to your home, as well as driving to locations that require overnight travel for up to a week at a time.
• Use a laptop computer and a portable scanner to retrieve medical records which will be uploaded into a database.
• Schedule appointments and visits to physician offices in a timely, efficient manner to meet all deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Less than 3 years of technical experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of computers, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Live within reasonable commutable distance of San Antonio, TX
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in health care environment/managed care
- Strong knowledge of ICD-9/10 codes
Scheduled Weekly Hours40