At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Shared Risk Platform Team helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk. Shared Risk Platform Team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is within the Enterprise Information Technology – Risk Platform Solutions group.
Primary responsibilities for the individual in this role will be:
- Coordinate creation of user stories and product backlog items with product owner (Agile development);
- Partnering with product owner to ensure system changes/enhancements are appropriate, effectively designed and tested prior to their move to production;
- Translate business requirements into RSA Archer business configuration and SQL data environment
- Provide and lead troubleshooting and maintenance of Archer solutions with demonstrated background with RSA Archer GRC business configuration;
- Develop test plan components and test scripts;
- Conduct and/or coordinate quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing and tracking of results;
- Configure or administer requirements and common components, access, workflows, etc.;
- Understand and assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met;
- Participate in BCP activities.
May also be responsible for the following activities:
- Document and administer change management requests or backlog items;
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings;
- Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts;
- Provide regular status updates to manager and team members;
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested;
- Ability to work “flextime” to attend scheduled meetings off hours with international teams.
The preferred work locations area Charlotte-NC, AZ-Chandler, MN-Minneapolis, and other locations. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate these locations with limited to no relocation assistance. Telecommuting could be option for candidates that have telecommuting experience. Preference will be given to those candidates for those that have Wells Fargo telecommuting is experience.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 1+ year of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer
- 1+ year of experience with Archer core solutions
- 1+ year of experience with data feed setups in Archer
- 1+ year of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SQL experience
- Experience using calculated fields and data driven events in Archer
- 5+ years of experience setting up data feeds in Archer
- Experience translating business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Experience delivering, evaluating, or testing large technology efforts
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Must be an outstanding communicator, collaborator and relationship builder
- Previous experience with risk assessment program design and articulating business requirements for technology solutions
- Must be an outstanding communicator, collaborator and relationship builder and have strong problem solving skills;
- Wells Fargo Business Analysis Skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.