Job ID 43532
Position Location US-VA-Richmond
Facility Name Westover Hills, Envoy of
Job Category RN
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Envoy of Westover Hills
RN Risk Manager
$2000 sign-on bonus
As a RN Risk Manager , you are entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties while demonstrating Consulate’s Core Values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are expected to provide responsible, consistent results with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary purpose of the Center’s Risk Manager is to ensure Risk Management and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement policies and procedures are followed at the Center level.
As Risk Manager you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for serving as support and initial contact for all Risk Management/Quality Assurance issues. This position is a non-supervisory function. You may be asked by your supervisor to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time, for any reason.
Education & Experience
- Nursing degree required (minimum LPN, preferred RN).
- Skilled Nursing Experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate medical information to both clinical associates and non-clinical (layman) contacts.
- Functional experience with current MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients