Department:OH1PV_96711_000 Central OH Neurosurgery
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our professional nurses are truly the heart and soul of Mount Carmel. It is their resilience, humility and determination that drive positive patient outcomes. To support you, Mount Carmel provides continuous opportunities for personal balance, professional opportunity and clinical growth. Our culture of shared governance and collaboration creates an environment that puts the focus on what’s truly important – our patients and the communities we serve.
Registered Nurse Clinical Lead will provide care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs within the scope of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act and will perform patient care while also supervising all clinical staff and assist physicians with daily procedures and clinical tasks.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care for an assigned group of patients, utilizing evidence based practice. As well as, the ability to plan, organize and manage patient care.
- Collaborates with patient and family to develop and implement a plan of care that includes physical, spiritual and educational components.
- Accurately communicates pertinent information to providers, internal and external customers, office associates, patients and family members in a timely manner.
- Provides clinical telephone triage/communication as defined by protocol or provider instructions.
- Graduate from a credited School of Nursing
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- 1 year of RN experience.
- Professional, customer friendly and team oriented
- Self- Motivated, independent, organized, able to prioritize work
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us!
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.