- Manage team members to ensure smooth daily operations and effective performance within the team
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Serves as a key resource on complex and / or critical issues
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Performs complex conceptual analyses
- Reviews work performed by others and provides recommendations for improvement
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements
- Authorizes deviations from standards
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Assists Providers and staff as needed
- Current, unrestricted NV RN license or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 2+ years of Management experience
- 5+ years of health care experience
- 1+ years of experience with women's breast care issues and breast care education
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Current unrestricted RN license in the State of NV
- Comprehensive knowledge of Breast Disease issues including diagnosis and treatment
- Outpatient management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Oncology, Womens Health, Breast Care, RN Supervisor, RN Manager, OCN, Chemotherapy, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV