RN Health Services Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; behavioral or medical complexities. As a RN Health Services Supervisor with California Mentor you’ll be one of those special people.
For California Mentor and The MENTOR Network the RN Health Services Supervisor is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the RN Health Services Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
California Mentor is seeking a RN Health Services Supervisor to oversee two or more RNs and/or LPNs/LVNs including interviewing, hiring and scheduling while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. RN Health Services Supervisor monitor the health and medical condition of individuals with disabilities; behavioral or medical complexities served. The RN Health Services Supervisor also manages the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments and scheduling of medical appointments. If licensed as an LPN or LVN, manages administration of medications, physicals and provision of medical treatments in collaboration with an RN.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of experience in the
medical or human services field.
- At least one year supervisory experience.
- Valid RN license in good standing with the state
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Pass a background check fingerprint clearance with DOJ/FBI,
physical and TB screening
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and
clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Provide on-call 24 hours per day 7 days per week
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.