DescriptionThe Enterprise Transformation Lead plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Enterprise Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Enterprise Transformation Lead diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, and identifies indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to determine root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Performs cost and benefit analyses. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
• Be part of the Transformation Team.
• Define a strategy and roadmap for establishing a continuous improvement (CI) culture and skillset at CarePlus.
• Champion LSS education.
• Mentor and coach CarePlus Associates who are pursuing LSS certification.
• Work with business to define, map and measure Value Streams.
• Facilitate mapping sessions, Kaizen events, LSS Workshops.
• Manage CI projects.
• Must be comfortable working with virtual teams in a matrixes environment.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of technical experience, or equivalent and 2+ years of project leadership experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40