It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
· Manage Real Time exceptions in a large call center environment
· Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting
· Oversee call flow, real time, through workforce management tool(i.e. EIX).
· Monitor intra-day call and work volume as compared to forecast.
· Completes real time activities related to staffing –Ensures that recommendations for appropriate adjustments to
leverage, skillchanges are occurring, as required
· Ensures that service level reports to scan for issues and anomalies, and reports perceived concerns to the Team
Manager and/or client.(According to established escalation process)
· Ensures all required data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis. (Service Level, Attendance…)
· May conduct manual studies or analysis due to system short-falls(i.e. AHT, etc.)
· Manages special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (i.e. Fire, Power failures, etc.)
· Analyzes real-time schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as service level, for continuous
· Facilitate the transfer of information of helpdesk requests from Agents to technical support and ensures escalation on
large-scale orglobal technical problems
· Ensures that appropriate exception codes are entered to maintain accurate real-time monitoring data
· Investigation of any deviations and enter exceptions in real time
· Work with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training to coordinate the ID creation of new employee resources
· Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
· Help facilitate the ID Request process for System Access for all new hire, transfer, promoted and terminated
employees, as needed
· Communicate with new hires on schedule process, as needed
· Maximize efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
· Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
**All other duties as assigned**
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.