DescriptionThe RX Clinical Program Professional 1 integrates programs developed to improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs. The RX Clinical Program Professional 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
The RX Clinical Program Professional 1 oversees medication therapy, strategy on comprehensive medication reviews, and prescription drug optimization in cases where patients are taking multiple medications. Drives health awareness with patients through Rx Education and targeted quarterly campaigns. Places outbound calls to confirm patients are taking drugs and provides counseling. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- The schedule for this position will be: Monday- Thursday 8-4:30, closing every other Friday 11:30-8pm. Rotate every 11th Saturday 10-6:30.
- If required licensure is complete and associate is working to required job standards they can transition to Work-At-Home after 6 months.
- Active LPN License
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs including Outlook
- 1 year or more of experience as an LPN in hospital setting or another environment.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40