Responsible for assisting with project-related activities, including the initiation, planning, execution and control of sales conversion activities involving multiple people, processes, and components.Provide support for the Regional Sales Development Managers and complete project tasks as assigned. Includes responsibilities for travel to local employers to implement onsite activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive new client growth through planning and implementation of conversion activities on Regional Sales Development Manager(RSDM) accounts.
- Assist in development of conversion plans for external business partners.
- Work with internal business partners (tax office leaders) to coordinate appropriate event staffing.
- Provide on-the-ground support at various events including, but not limited to, Employee Benefit Fairs, Lunch and Learns and Drop Off events.
- Provide external business partners with compelling information and sales collateral to make employees aware of H&R Block Employer Solutions program.
- Assist with project(s) or pieces of project(s) that typically have short timelines.
- Understand the business needs of the customer.
- Attend meetings, in person and over electronic media, to provide administrative assistance and advice.
- Schedule and coordinate project events.
- Execute any assigned project tasks.
- Assist with verification and documentation of conversion activity results.
- Optimize events through key learnings and share with peers, field leaders and RSDM team
- Manage stand-alone internal projects.
- Attend weekly one-on-ones with RSDM and other meetings as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in managing multiple internal and external customers
- 1-3 years of business/project management experience.
- Track record of establishing priorities and deadlines.
- Effective written and oral presentation skills.
- Smart phone experience including using Apps for business purposes.
- Experience with Outlook, Open Office, Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of H&R Block roles, standard operating procedures and terminology
- Proficiency in DNA, FAMS, Neighborhood Playbook, LCAT and conversion reporting
- Tax knowledge