It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The SYNNEX Pre-Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting SYNNEX customers and prospects. Successful representatives will be responsible for receiving incoming calls, identify customer needs, overcoming objections and helping steer buying decisions to the appropriate avenues, while driving exceptional customer brand loyalty. Representative will also be required to track detailed notes from each interaction.
All new hires will receive in-depth training on products, sales and customer service processes prior to assuming responsibilities. Initial assignment will require representatives to demonstrate strong sales and service skills prior to assuming customer management responsibilities.
- Creating and maintaining rapport
- Identifying and maximizing opportunities, needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Building value
- Generating sales in a B2B environment
- Achieving specific sales metrics on a continual basis
- Record/customer management
- Assertive, confident, energetic self-starter and independent worker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent call handling skills
- Willingness to learn and be coached to excellence
- Previous successful solution selling experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience selling in a B2B environment preferred
- Engineering software or AutoCAD related experience/knowledge is a huge plus
- Enjoys opportunity to sell him/herself
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.