Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
- Generate sales leads from hearing specialists
- Respond to general inquiry calls from marketing campaigns and make outbound calls to promote product features and benefits
- Assist members in locating a hearing provider to obtaining a hearing test
- Follow up on sales leads, and overcome objections by explaining the product and service capabilities and closing the sale
- Provide customer service, including the system entry of hearing devices, post-sale accessories, and payment collection
- Work to retain customers by making outbound courtesy calls to ensure customers are successful in using their hearing devices and know what resources are available for assistance
- Make full use of Salesforce CRM system to organize lead tracking and sales activities
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards in a call center environment.
- Shifts within the hours of 9:00 am - 5:30 pm central time
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales and Customer Service role that includes experience analyzing and solving customer's problems
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC Applications (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook), which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish (must be able to read, write and communicate in Spanish)
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and a passion for assisting customers with their hearing health needs
- Compassion to help others
- Driven by performance and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords: customer service, customer service representative, call center, phone support, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare