Sales and Marketing Director
Primary Location: MD-MDBaltimore-HR/MD Baltimore
Adult Day Health Inc
Are you an experienced sales and marketing leader looking for a role with impact and meaning? Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role oversees the strategy and tactics of marketing and sales business plans across Maryland. We seek a dynamic Director who can help drive occupancy and exceed revenue targets and who has demonstrated success in building, growing and driving a diverse team to have significant impact
Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides high-quality services to elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day programs that help them remain in their homes instead of requiring higher levels of care such as nursing homes.
Our ideal candidate has experience in a related role who understands and can facilitate payer sources, physician groups, and hospital systems. Oversee cluster marketing strategies and PR campaigns with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and implement growth strategies to increase census. Ensure all census targets are met/exceeded in totality.
- Identify new territories and regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic, marketing, funding and admission recommendations.
- Partner with Quality Improvement to develop proven outcomes for use in external marketing.
- Develop and drive the referral and admission process.
- Ensure communication/follow-up with families, referral sources, internal program/operations staff and payers prior to admission to the program and after discharge from the program. Remain as contact for customer satisfaction and support.
- Supervise and motivate Marketing employees.
- Describe programs to potential referral sources. Maintain large base of current viable referral sources and develops and maintains others.
- Facilitate admission committee team and admission meetings in partnership with other marketing and admission team members.
- Oversee the completion of all funding verification and protocols. Conduct and/or oversees rate negotiations with all insurance funding sources so that targeted average daily per diems are met.
- Oversee and manage the Marketing budget; participatees in the budget and forecast meetings with Leadership.
- Report all customer complaints/breakdowns to program staff and remainin partnership with program staff to ensure successful resolution.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual admission reports as required.
- Participate/lead in marketing activities at Regional and National conferences.
- Provide in-service /education to referral sources and professionals and utilizes program staff accordingly.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package, including a 401(k) with company match
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic and truly diverse work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Mimimum of five years’ experience in marketing services.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Supervision/Management experience leading a team.
- Exceptional communications and relationship-management skills.
- Strong follow through with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!