Belmont Village West Lake Hills is hiring an experienced Part Time Sales Assistant to work collaboratively with our seasoned sales team. The Sales Assistant will work directly with prospective residents and their families as they prepare to move into our senior living community. This position will include administrative responsibilities, a high level of customer service, and inside sales support with follow up phone calls and community tours.
Excellent communication skills, a flexible schedule including weekend availability and a high level of organization are required.
Dependable schedules, competitive pay with bonus potential and the opportunity to make a positive impact on others are just a few reasons why Belmont Village Senior Living West Lake Hills is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Part Time schedule to include Sunday and Monday plus one additional day throughout the week.
- Provides administrative support to the Sales team.
- Works with families to coordinate all move-in logistics.
- Coordinates post move-in follow-up programs to ensure residents and families are satisfied.
- Administrative Support:
- Maintains minimum supply level of Promotional Packets and Move-In Packets using online ordering system.
- Maintains Apartment Inventory and Readiness list current each day.
- Provides data entry support using our internal proprietary resident information system.
- Converts working files to permanent files.
- Updates resident files quarterly.
- Audits resident files quarterly for accuracy and required documentation.
- Ensures resident files are up to date by filling all new documents weekly.
- Pre Move-In Support:
- Contacts family via phone or in-person immediately after sale for introduction and coordination of Move-In process.
- Assists family and resident with all Move-In logistics
- Performs pre-check of the apartment and follow-up on any readiness issues.
- Post Move-In Support:
- Greets resident and/or family on Move-In day.
- Ensures staff awareness of new resident; notify nurses and caregivers.
- Provides a high level of individualized customer service for resident and/or family as required.
- Provides resident and/or family a brief orientation to the apartment and surroundings.
- Provides next day follow-up as needed.
- Coordinates Welcome Committee members.
- Hosts official orientation program for new residents.
- Updates with the family within 24-48 hours of resident move-in.
- Provides back-up support for Community tours, including knowing the features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village facility and service programs well enough to present this information and tour customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 yrs Marketing/Sales Assistant experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proven organization, time management and attention to detail skills
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Associates degree in Administration or Marketing or related field
- More than 3 years of marketing/Sales Assistant experience
- Experience working with the older population