Performance Metrics: The Sales Assistant is expected to achieve the following metrics within Whelan’s performance:
- Become proficient in all company database software
- Add at least five new qualified prospects to database each month
- Assist in preparing presentations
- Help generate proposals each month
- Manage marketing and constant contact database
- Responsible for new sales by prospecting for new clients through networking and cold calling
- Open line of communication with BDM, SBDM, GM and RVP
- Other administrative duties and projects assign to by GM or RVP
- HS Diploma or college degree (Associate’s/Bachelor’s or greater) is preferred although equivalent experience will be considered
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including major medical insurance, supplemental benefits (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to work at a family-owned, industry leading organization – APPLY NOW!
Click “Apply” to begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located.
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
Landover, MD 20785