Often times, people think that all retail associate positions are the same... and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, Harmon Face Values is definitely different!
Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon. Our Associate team is responsible for ensuring that our customers are the priority.
The Sales Associate 2 is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services. In this role you will be expected to meet sales and productivity goals and you will work directly as a consultant to customers who need additional guidance with beauty products.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
• Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Process customer transactions through the register as required
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes, cart retrieval and cashiering
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.