POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite® Group
Sales Audit Accounting Associate
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we're looking for a Sales Audit Accounting Associate to join our team! The Sales Audit Associate performs various daily and monthly reconciliations and reviews.
About this Opportunity:
· Reconciles various store depository accounts
· Researches/resolves cash balancing issues for retail service centers and warehouses
· Performs research requests regarding missing payments, missing/late bank deposits, customer refunds, etc.
· Performs various cash account reconciliations
· Assists with month-end journal entries
Who we're looking for:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We'll focus on you first.
- You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.